Timbaland Speaks On Falling Out, Then Patching Things Up With Jay-Z "It Was Petty & I Was Wrong" [Video]


When superstars work together sometimes egos can get involved and break apart friendships. When Jay-Z was about to release The Blueprint 3 in 2009, songs produced by Timbaland leaked before the album dropped. The two went several years without talking before working out their differences.

In a new interview with Revolt TV, Timbo elaborates on the beef and speaks on penning a song to say he was sorry.  

"Let me tell you something about real friends. You fall out and then you make back up," Tim said. "Me and Jay fell out, I missed his 40th [birthday]. He didn't miss mine, he did send me a gift. But I messed his and it was over petty stuff. It was more personal stuff, disagreements, it was not industry related. It was more personal and I was wrong."  

 Tim and Jay are back to making stdio magic together as evidenced by several songs produced by the producer on Hov's Magna Carta Holy Grail album.

0 comments:

Post a Comment